Sunday, September 12, 2010

Your Bulletin Board is Showing

Bulletin Board

When I moved out to go to college I bought this huge bulletin board. And I covered it in many things:

Pictures of my friends, football tickets, and my childhood dog's collar.

Bulletin Board

It held my Harry Potter glasses and tons of movie tickets.

Bulletin Board

It revealed my obsession with musicals and House. It held pictures of those I loved.

Bulletin Board

It pretty much held all the crap I could throw onto it.

Bulletin Board

And today I decided to take all that down. I've stored most of it away, but kept some of my favorite pictures to be displayed somewhere else. I loved it in college, but I felt like moving on.

Bulletin Board

Now it is ready for new obsessions and new memories, but I'm sure there will always be room for old friends.

I'm going to have to force myself to throw away movie stubs now; it feels so wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment