Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Booty

That's right, I was one of those crazies who got up in the middle of the night to go shopping. Actually, both my mom and I were crazies. We woke up at 2:00 AM (after getting to bed around midnight...) and shopped for about 4 hours. We hit up Kohl's, Sears, JCPenney, and Lowe's. All of the things we got are pictured below, except for a fancy microwave that we can pick up next week and a 4' x 6' picture frame thingy that I completely forgot to include. Our loot includes 2 vacuums, a slow cooker, a hand mixer, two 20-pc Pyrex sets, a Toaster Over, some scarves and gloves, flashlights, and slippers!

After all was said and done, we spent about $400 and saved $500!! Totally worth it. Now I'm off to work... man...

p.s. How 'bout them Ags?! We beat TU; WHOOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment